Thursday, June 25, 2015

Little things along the C Trail 23 JUNE 2015

I usually take photos of larger vistas, so to change things up I decided to take some photos of local plants that adorn the edges of the C Trail. I've been musing on some things, and it's true that as far as things are simple or ideal, they are imaginary. Everything that exists is ridiculously complicated at every scale, and our brains simplify things into our maximum expanse of mental incompetence. I mean, just reflect on the complexity of the leaves, and then consider how complex each tissue, and cell, and soforth really is. I'll leave you to consider that.

At this time of this year, Jupiter and Venus are in close proximity in the night sky.

And the juniper trees are getting frisky with each other in slow motion.



Cicadas have shed their skins, and climbed up higher. They're noisy buggers, and a few urinated on me from above. Not cool.


Prickly pears are also in season.


No comments:

Post a Comment