Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Developing Independence

I've taken numerous courses on anthropology and sociology over the years, and often discover that I have lost an entire night simply listening to seminars on psychology. This is the stuff that rivets me to a chair, and which drives me forward.

In the pursuit of happiness, I have found there are some developmental trends that lend themselves to the discovery and creation of one's own path in life. Based on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, and the work of M. Scott Peck, I have been working on a somewhat esoteric approach which predicts benchmarks in individual maturation. This outdoor engagement project is foundational to the process of personal development. It produces the attributes and skills needed to stay afloat and to keep moving forward in the face of an often-overwhelming world. This system is still in development, and is called The Order of The Tiger. See more at www.orderofthetiger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment